Start date: mid-January 2019
End date: 31 March 2019
Reporting to Richard Harrison at Regent High School, Chair of Camden Spark Board.
Camden Spark’s vision is for all children and young people to benefit from a cultural education and have access to the fantastic creative assets of Camden and London.
Our aims are:
• To give all children and young people living, or being educated, in Camden the capacity to access the breadth of high quality cultural and creative experiences around them so that they can progress in their lives
• To support children and young people to develop their talents and interests to progress into Further Education, Higher Education and employment
• To lead the conversation on the importance of cultural and creative education for all young people in Camden
Camden Spark context:
Camden Spark has recently been awarded Challenge London funding from A New Direction, to support the charity to achieve ongoing sustainability by 2021. In addition, a 0.5 post at Camden Council has been recruited to support the delivery and development of Camden Spark’s activities.
Reporting to the board, the interim Project Lead will support the charity’s work to cement its theory of change model arising from our successful Challenge London bid, help to identify where capacity is needed in the organisation, and take a lead in suggesting further opportunities that will support the organisation’s development.
• Review our successful logic model and lead on turning this into a theory of change
• Identify SMART objectives for at least the first year of funding
• Review the strategic and operational needs of the organisation and propose an appropriate staffing structure to deliver our commitments
• Review our engagement with core and potential stakeholders and suggest ways in which this may be enhanced
• Support the Chair of the Board of Trustees to review and enhance the charity’s governance arrangements
• Provide administrative support for the Board of Trustees, drafting and circulating key documents.
• Work with the Arts Development Officer at Camden Council who is overseeing the delivery of the charity’s activities.
If you would like to register an interest in this work, please apply in writing enclosing a CV and, in no more than 1,000 words, describe how your experience, professional networks and aptitude would enable you to the fulfil the Project Lead brief effectively.
All enquiries regarding this role should be directed to Richard Harrison, Chair of Camden Spark Board, via the email address below.
Deadline for expressions of interest: Friday 18 January at 12.00pm
Please e-mail all completed declarations of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed start date: W/C 28 January 2019
Fee: £350 per day for up to 15 days between January 2019 and March 2019. This work is offered on a freelance basis, payable by invoice.